The next morning, we were both still excited about

The next morning, we were both still excited about what took place with Brian the previous day so over a light breakfast Barb couldn't stop talking about how erotic it was to watch me kissing another male. She told me how much she wanted it to happen again, whether with Brian or with another male of my choice.</p><P>As we talked about the possibilities, Barb's phone rang and it was Jan. I had a feeling that the call might last awhile so I took my coffee out to the sun porch off of the kitchen to watch the birds in the fruit tree.

When I finished the coffee, I could still see Barb was talking to her so I sat there wondering if Jen was having second thoughts about seeing us today.</p><P>About twenty later, Barb called me back into the apartment to tell me about the conversation.</p><P>"Jen wants to change the original plan for the day which is fine with me but I want to check with you then I'll call her back.




She said since the weather is going to be nice today, she'd still like us to arrive at eleven this morning but she'd like us to spend the night as well. She also would really like to invite six of her other friends over during the afternoon to meet us and hang out in her backyard."</p><P>I told her that the revised plan sounded better since it would give the three of us a better chance to get to know each other. She then called Jen back to let her know that I was fine with the plan.</p><P>We decided to walk rather than drive since only lived two blocks from the park. As we walked down her street, we were struck by the beauty of the one-story bungalow homes on the street and the landscaping that was impressive.  When we rang her doorbell exactly at eleven, she answered the door in the nude and gave us each a kiss on the mouth.


As she invited us to strip down, I could detect the aroma of marijuana. </p><P>After we were naked, she gave us a tour of her impressive and eclectic home. Her bedroom was fascinating due to the fact that it had two king-size beds next to each other and her collection of sex toys on the opposite side of the room that included a spanking bench. The room was devoid of dressers or other typical bedroom furnishings.</p><P>She then lead us into her bathroom which was the size of my kitchen, it contained a bathtub that could fit two comfortably and a glassed-in shower big enough for four people. It caused a wide array of kinky ideas to run through my head but it was about to get better.</p><P>She took us through her kitchen, then out the back door and when we saw her yard, we fell in love with it. The entire yard was enclosed by a brick wall that was about twelve feet high and one side of it had several handpainted murals on it.


 </p><P>There were two picnic tables, along with a variety of other lawn furniture. She told us that the backyard served as an urban nudist park for her and her friends since there was no possibility of others viewing them.</p><P>At the back of the yard, there was a brick two car garage with a second floor which according to Jen, was used occasionally as guest quarters for visiting friends. On the side of the garage facing the rear of her house, there were two outdoor shower heads on a small area of paving stones.</p><P>We returned to her living room to chat and smoke some 'grass' until her friends arrived.


As we started to talk, Jen asked her about the still obvious signs of the flogging and spanking she had the previous day.</p><P>Barb said, "We got a little kinky last night while we were talking about what happened yesterday in the park, being with you today and my fixation with Liz, the lifeguard."</p><P>Jen laughed before saying, "Nice, maybe before you go home tomorrow, I can add some new bruising to your body! I made myself cum last night thinking about today and what the three of us might do to each other today.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

You'll be acting like you're actually getting drunk

We'll talk about Liz later but I've come up with a few ideas that

She joined us in the bedroom and immediately