Whoa, this is difficult to put into words but

</p><P>And then it was my turn: "Whoa, this is difficult to put into words but I'll try as best that I can. As Barb stated, we met each through our joint political work which is something that we both still share. We both believe in social justice and that we all have a responsibility to do the right thing. We both crave sex and sharing each other sexually. We love each other and believe that sex should be viewed as performance art."</p><P>Jen then said, "Let's all relish the honesty and openness that we've all just shared with each other. We've got one hour before this gathering will end so please use the time to get to know our new friends better.


Please don't forget to send me your e-mail message before midnight tonight! "</p><P> Jen asked Greg to help her bring some cold beers out from the kitchen for everyone and when he returned he was displaying a very nice hard-on. Barb and I chatted with everyone, I enjoyed watching everyone that talked to Barb casually caress her ass, tits or upper thighs because it was clear that she was enjoying it and she wasn't alone. While I was talking with Steve, his free hand started fondling my ass which I didn't object to at all.




</p><P>When the hour-long "meet and greet" came to an end, the six friends said goodbye to us and Jen led them out. She returned about five minutes later, smoking a joint and asked what we thought about the group.</p><P>Barb replied first, "I'm really happy that you invited them to meet us! I really like everyone in the group because they're 'real people' and they're each hot in their own way. The fact that you put the group together fascinates me and I'd love to know what your motivation was other than just the sexual aspect."</p><P>Jen replied, "By the time you go home tomorrow, you'll know both my motivation, the history and much more about the group."</p><P>I answered her, "As someone who 'came of age' in the 1960s, the group reminds me of many things from my past including communal living, free love, and alternative lifestyles.


"</p><P>Jen started laughing then said, "Yes! You understand but I'll tell you everything later."</p><P>Jen looked at Barb for about thirty seconds as they locked eyes and then said, "Sit on my lap, because I want to feel your 'skin energy' on mine while the three of us talk and get to know how twisted we all are!"</p><P>Barb sat on Jen's lap while putting her arm around her shoulders and kissed her deeply for over one minute. Jen put her arm around Barb's naked waist then asked, "How are we going to get the little lifeguard, Liz, into bed and what do you want to do with her?"</p><P>Barb looked at Jen then said, "I want to do everything that you can imagine with her, just like I want to do with you. I'm not sure how to get her into bed other than continue flirting and dropping hints at the pool."</p><P>Jen smiled then said, "I'm ruthless if there's something that I want. There are several ideas that have occurred to me, we'd have to work together and may even need to recruit others to help us. I will find out her schedule of shifts at the pool, then we'll be there every time she's working and we'll 'lure' her in by example or by preying on the needs of a young girl her age.


Yvonne has already agreed to help us through her private investigations company  and Gwen will also help us."</p><P>Jen then asked Barb, "When you were seventeen or eighteen, what did you need?"</p><P>Barb was silent for a few moments before saying, "A safe place to live other than with my divorced dad where I could explore my sexuality, a way to make some cash and a support group."</p><P>Jen said, "That's exactly what we're going to offer her but we can discuss this later after we play together so let's go inside now because I'm too horny to wait!"</p><P>Jen led Barb inside by her hand as I followed them and my eyes were focused on Jen's firm ass.


</p><P>Once we were inside her bedroom, Jen said, "I need to ask you a few questions before anything happens but there are no wrong answers so don't worry about that. Would it be alright with you if I had Gwen join us so she could make a video of us playing?"</p><P>Barb responded, "Yes, that would be hot!"</p><P>Jen called Gwen, once she ended the call she said Gwen would be right over and then she asked Barb, "Are you willing to be submissive to my needs for a few hours?"</p><P>Barb smiled and said, "I'm more than willing, I'd love it."</p><P>We heard the security system beep and Jen asked me to open the front door for Gwen which I did.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The next morning, we were both still excited about

You'll be acting like you're actually getting drunk

We'll talk about Liz later but I've come up with a few ideas that